2016 Breaking Away REGISTRATION & PAYMENT POLICY
Register by March 2nd and receive the discounted rate ($30) and a FREE event T-Shirt.
Registration for BREAKING AWAY 2016 opens January 25, 2015.
Deadlines & Payment Options
Early registration ends March 2nd. Your group must be registered by March 2nd to receive a free event t-shirt!
- Payment Options
- Mail Check – Your online group registration will register your group and hold it for 7 calendar days pending the arrival of a check to pay the required deposits. If a check is not received, your group registration will be cancelled.
- Make all checks payable to Wabash Conference FMC.
- Send all checks to Pastor Jeremy at Light and Life Church (8264 E County Road 100 S. Avon, In 46123).
- A deposit of $30 per person must be paid to register your group for BREAKING AWAY. Your registration will be held for a maximum of 7 days, but will be released if no deposit is received in that time.
- The $30 deposit is the total price of the event per person.
- Deposits are refundable until 15 days prior to the beginning of the event. Refunds may take up to 60 days to be returned. All refunds are issued via check.
- Groups are welcome to add additional people for BREAKING AWAY up to the day of the event. The price for the late registrant(s) will be $40 per person.
- Late registrations MUST be made and paid for at the door and on the day of the event.
- Late registrants will NOT receive a t-shirt.
In the rare instance that inclement weather is forecast to impact an event, the following will apply:
- NO refunds will be issued for groups that do not attend the event that is held on the scheduled dates in the scheduled location.
- BREAKING AWAY LEADERSHIP will make every effort to hold all events as scheduled and will communicate with registered groups if there are changes to the schedule. Group leaders along with church leadership are responsible for making appropriate determinations about the safety of travelling to an event location.
- Unless required by government agencies or venue closure, BREAKING AWAY will not terminate the event once it begins. If an event must be terminated because of a government action or venue closure, BREAKING AWAY will NOT refund registration fees for the event.
- If, prior to beginning, an event is cancelled or rescheduled, registered groups will be given the option to attend a rescheduled date or receive a refund of their registration fees. BREAKING AWAY is not responsible for any expenses the church may incur outside of registration costs paid to BREAKING AWAY.